- We only repair tube amplifiers (incl. amps with solid state components; majority of amp MUST be vacuum tube circuitry)
- 1 hour minimum + cost of replacement parts
- estimated time: 7-10 business days
- Repair includes string change, intonation, action adjustment, cleaning, & inspection
- 1 hour minimum + cost of replacement strings & parts*
- estimated time: 3-5 business days
- Many pedals cost more to fix than to replace. Please keep this in perspective when inquiring about pedal repair.
- ½ hour minimum
- estimated time: 10-14 business days
*complex repairs such as re-fretting and re-finishing will be referred to other qualified repair centers
READY TO GET YOUR GEAR REPAIRED?
We require a repair deposit required for out of town repairs (no deposit required for local repairs)